A question about a recipe: April Bloomfield's Lemon Caper Dressing

Food52_04-03-12-3659

I have a question about the recipe "April Bloomfield's Lemon Caper Dressing" from Genius Recipes. I was thrilled to see that you made this dressing ahead of time. When I first noticed this recipe I was under the impression that it had to be made and served within 2 hours. Amanda (or anyone else) could you tell me how it turned out made-ahead and the hours/days you did so?

asked by sexyLAMBCHOPx over 2 years ago

I've made it twice, and both times I stored it in the fridge for up to 4 days (at least). It's really good, versatile, and keeps for longer than two hours. I think they want you to add the lemon wedges at the last minute, and while I did that, I still had some left over that stored well. I've been eating it on salads for lunch, and on salmon burgers, and I eat it through the week after having made it on the weekend.

Img00019-20100929-0432_1_

Thank you so much, LLStone. I will heed your answer and make it this eening. I plan to use it on a salad and some kind of chicken salad.