🔎

I need a gluten free cookbook... Any recommendations?

IlovePhilly added almost 2 years ago

I am neither gluten-free nor vegan, but I love the great Gluten-free Vegan Eats cookbook (despite the mouthful of a title). So many great ideas!

P1291120
SeaJambon added almost 2 years ago

I'd recommend a few websites that have recipes: beyondcelery.blogspot.com; glutenfreegirl.com; or glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com

With regard to physical cookbooks, I'm particularly fond of Gluten-Free on a Shoestring (the author also has a website by the same name); and anything by Connie Sarros or Bette Hagman. The two latter authors are who I consider real pioneers in gluten-free cooking -- both are celiacs and were among the first (like 20 years ago) to really work through the various issues of cooking with alternate flours. Those of us who currently cook gluten-free owe a huge debt to both Hagman and Sarros.

Stringio
Evalee added over 1 year ago

Go to elanaspantry.com For recipes and For links to purchase her cookbooks.

ATG117 added over 1 year ago

I hear people like the Babycakes cookbook for baking. The baked goods I've tasted from the store have been good.

tatiana added 10 months ago

Cannelle et Vanille's Small Plates and Sweet treats is great