🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

What's your default Ratatouille?

My aunt has a garden about to burst with the ingredients. She doesn't like lengthy or complicated cooking. I was looking for a simple ratatouille and was thinking to try the oven roasted version on Chocolate & Zucchini blog, then I found the Alice Waters genius version here.

asked by nutcakes over 2 years ago
Noz_photo

The Alice Waters version would be perfect for your aunt -- all the vegetables are cooked in the same pot, one at a time, instead of in separate pans!

The Alice waters version is all that and a bag of chips! Easy peasy and yummy

Chris_in_oslo

Both of those recipes are delicious. You should try both. If I had to say "default," I'd go with a roasted version. Really easy to make, really easy to vary as the season progresses in the garden.

Junechamp

I cook all the vegetables in the same pot. The only one that is added significantly later than the others is the zucchini.

Junechamp

...and I use anchovies instead of salt. Kind of a "secret ingredient!"