🔎

If you had some blueberry mint infused white wine vinegar, what would you do with it:? I have some that we made at our preserving potluck.

And I'd love to know your ideas. Thanks so much, everyone. ;o)

New_years_kitchen_hlc_only
Gator_cake

I'd probably mix it with simple syrup and seltzer to make a soda. I do love drinking vinegars!

Dsc00426
vvvanessa added over 1 year ago

Ha! I was going to say the same thing! That's my plan for my jar of blueberry vinegar. I wonder how it would be reduced down with some sugar and drizzled over panna cotta.

jilhil added over 1 year ago

I'm immediately thinking salad dressing for any salad with a fruit component. I made a rice & quinoa salad with raspberries, coconut and toasted walnuts recently - it would be great with blueberries and a dressing made with your vinegar.
If it weren't for the mint (and if you had enough to play with) I'd be tempted to see what happened with using it as the vinegar in a Beurre Blanc

missnewjersey added over 1 year ago

It's funny, my first thought was how I'd love to clean with THAT vinegar! I can imagine my kitchen smelling like that!

I'd love to try it on a baby spinach salad topped with some complimentary fruits.

I recently had a marscapone cheese cake topped with strawberries and a balsamic glaze. I wonder how this would fair on such a dessert!

Maedl added over 1 year ago

I 'third' the suggestion to make it into a soda. Sounds so refreshing!

Flower-bee
Droplet added over 1 year ago

You could also use it to pickle some other fruit in the fridge overnight to serve as a condiment