🔎

• 4

• 882

Two-ingredients ice cream.

I'm in love with the one-ingredient ice cream,but...(there's always a but!)...if I fell that urge for some chocolate,or if the bananas feel lonely and need the company of friends in the form of some strawberries,will it still work?

08270410avatar_messbrasil
chilmarkgal added over 1 year ago

It does work with add ins. For chocolate, I usually melt it and then stream it in the food processor chute for stracciatella-style chunks. Strawberries also work well, just make sure they're slightly thawed (a few whole strawberries per banana is good).

Noz_photo
nzle added over 1 year ago

Tomorrow's New Veganism post will tackle banana ice cream add ins -- over 10 of them!

08270410avatar_messbrasil
mensaque added over 1 year ago

Hi,guys.I kinda obliterated the info about tomorrow's post on purpose cause I just had to do it today...Thanks, both of you!

Kristen W. added over 1 year ago

Love the one-ingredient ice cream as well. I tried adding raspberries to it once and to me it tasted more like a thick smoothie at that point than ice cream. Chocolate might work better. Or perhaps I just added too many raspberries -- who knows?