UFO FOOD

I was talking with a friend the other day about UFO spotting.Yes...I'm one of those people...I've seen UFOs not once,but twice...And I believe we're not alone in the Universe.Why would it be ALL about us?Pretentious,much?But anyway,it got me thinking...just for fun:If you had a guest,and if that guest happened to be an alien from another planet;what food would you serve?

asked by mensaque about 2 years ago
08270410avatar_messbrasil

I think I would go with some down to earth food,you know?Nothing too fancy.But I'm shure you're all wondering about my spotting stories(or maybe I just really wanna tell them to you,hahaha!):The first time I saw an UFO I was about 11 years old and I was at a funeral...My next door neighbor's stepfather died from a sudden heart attack.He was this very nice and generous italian gentleman,married to this very crazy lady who insisted on having the funeral at home.So while Enrico's body lay on his coffin in the living room(!?),us kids talked outside at the garden when one of us looked at the sky and there they were:three tiny lights of an emerald green shade on a straight line towards the right,exchanging positions every once in a while right above the house.We all saw it,about 6 kids from age 10 through 16.I came inside to get my mom to see it,but then they were gone or maybe the clouds covered them cause in my hometown weather is not as tropical as you would supose the weather in Brazil would be.The second time, I was alone in my room at age 35...just last year.I was a bit sad.Life was taking a wrong turn that day...already fixed,happily. The lights went off.I had a candle on the nightstand table and I was lying on my bed,with my feet up,looking at the stars when I thought I saw one of them move.Quite a big one with a very white light,but it wouldn't shimmer like a star.I though I was going crazy,but it was really moving slowly, again on a straight line towards the right.Then an airplane crossed the sky from right to left on a diagonal and there's when it gets fun:the white light stopped and went off until the plane passed.Then it went on again at the same point and started to move on the same direction and speed as if nothing happened and disappeared,cause the roof blocked my vision.I went downstairs to see it from the balcony on my mom's room but when I got ther it was gone.I never get her in time...but she got to see her own when she was a teenager at a New Year's Eve she spent home alone waiting for a guy to call her(He never did,the bastard!His loss,my mom is hot!)and looking through the window from her appartment she saw what she describes as a ciggar shaped craft filled with lights from orange,green and blue shades,flying in circles around itself so low that it was gone behind other buildings.So...do you think we're crazy,mislead or excentric?

_mg_0362

Certainly not salad.

Soylent Green is people!!!

08270410avatar_messbrasil

I'm afraid I got caught on a language barrier...

Cow lips and testicles.

08270410avatar_messbrasil

you really don't want them to come back,do you Sam?

They love mutilating cattle and always go for the lips and testicles first.

08270410avatar_messbrasil

I see your point now...Then maybe some corn as a side dish!Those rings they leave behind...those are on corn fields,right?Oh,and maybe we should get some goat blood and start making morcela in case the Chupa-cabras decides to join us at the Freaky Feast,HAHAHAHA!LOL!

Dsc00859_2

...I might not invite them. I'm formal that way, ;)

Really?

08270410avatar_messbrasil

What?As the tag says:it's just for fun!

Bigpan

I would serve a smart vodka martini and hope they don't have me for dinner.
Remember the book "how to serve humans" was not an instruction book, but rather a cookbook !

I'm Italian from Italy so I would kiss them hug them and serve a southern italian feast with the whole family there

08270410avatar_messbrasil

I'm part Italian,from Brazil.My great-grandfather from my father's side was Italian from Italy...

Waffle3

A Mars bar? A MilkyWay perhaps?

08270410avatar_messbrasil

---LOL!----Or...Slice some pitted black olives:"Black Hole Salad!"