🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

Can anyone recommend or suggest the best appliance for making milk steamers/froth etc.? Thanks in advance!

asked by Nicole Swenson about 2 years ago

I use a stainless steel milk frother--looks like the one in the picture at http://www.kitchenniche....

This is the best style I have found. The ones made of glass are too easy to break and I have never had luck with the electric ones. They succeed in splattering the kitchen, but not in frothing the milk.

I have a Nespresso one and I love it. Like this one -- http://www.amazon.com/Nespresso...

Thank you both for your help!

Wholefoods_user_icon

Ditto on the Nespresso Aeroccino - it's one of the best kitchen appliance investments I've ever made. You'll have hot or cold frothed milk in seconds with a touch of a button.

Moi_1

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

I have Bodum milk frother and like it very much.

Baci1

I heat the milk in the microwave or on the stovetop in a small pan. Then I froth with a $2 battery-operated frother that I got at IKEA. A hand blender will work also. In a pinch, a whisk will also froth hot milk too. I use to have a cappucino machine that had a steam nozzle and it was the biggest PITA to use and clean, especially the cleaning part.

LOL, so I'm not the only one in the kitchen who hates cleaning!