🔔
🔎

Trying to enter current contest, add recipe, but it won't appear in current entries.

What can I do to get my entry to show up and be counted in the current competition? I just attempted to add to competition 2 times today, but no luck.

asked by EatArt about 2 years ago

Go to your recipe and hit the "edit" button. Toward the end you'll see the notation where it says "enter into" and the default says "active contest". Hit that and you'll see the Grape contest and it should enter. Once you have it entered though and if you need to edit again, DON'T hit that button again, otherwise your recipe may appear multiple times. Hope this helps.

Screen_shot_2011-06-30_at_11.52.36_am

Thanks so much! I thought when it said Active Contests, it would publish to the active contest. I didn't know to drop down to the name, Grape Contest, before I hit the publish button. Your instructions worked perfectly! Thanks again!

Onionavatar
Michael Hoffman

Michael is an engineer at Food52

Thanks for helping out, @Inpatskitchen. @EatArt, let me know if you have any further questions.