🔎

Technical Question!

How do you delete a recipe from "My Recipes"?

Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

We don't have a delete button on recipes. Because of our contest system, allowing people to delete their own recipes that we may already be testing, etc., could wreak havoc. As for removing recipes from your saved list, we don't yet have this functionality but we can look into adding it.

directjudy added over 1 year ago

OK - thanks. Would be useful in case you want to get rid of a recipe....

cbwarman added 5 months ago

It would be really helpful to be able to delete recipes you no longer want to save. I have a few that I didn't enjoy as much as others and don't want to make them again.

Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

Thank you for this reminder -- appreciate it.

Trena added 5 months ago

I "delete" recipes I'm not longer interested in making by clicking the "saved recipes", it's a toggle, and clicking it again, thus removing the check mark and removing it from your recipes. Give that a try.

Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

Trena, thank you for pointing this out -- I forgot we had already built this feature!

dymnyno added 5 months ago

I think the question is how do we delete our own recipes if we want to, not the recipes of others that we have saved?

2010-09-15_14.22.07
calendargirl added 5 months ago

Somewhat related question: When does a recipe submitted to a contest become available to edit? I left out an ingredient and was unable to add a photo because I posted a recipe at the very last minute. Have been feeling abashed and embarrassed and eager for the chance to make it right.