🔎

QUICHE

This is not a question but a comment about making quiche: Quiche is a custard and I find too many cooks, who make quiche, use way too much filling and pour in very little custard. Next time you make quiche try using much less filling and more custard and see if you don't enjoy the quiche more. Volume wise I use a quarter filling and three quarters custard. Adjust to your taste.

Open-uri20121115-18041-1hww19g-0
matthew.shaw.547 added over 1 year ago

It's definitely a matter of personal taste, but I feel the same way, I enjoy my quiche with plenty of egg and light on the additions. However, I'm lucky and have access to good quality eggs. If I could only use regular grocery store eggs, I might be tempted to add a few more extra ingredients to compensate for the milder flavor.

Uruguay2010_61
usuba dashi added over 1 year ago

I agree . . . pizza in America is another example. Too much on the pizza, so it never cooks properly. Less is more.