🔔
🔎

Source: Panna Cotta Molds?

I currently serve Panna Cotta in Med (8 oz.) ramekins. Where can I find more delicate or attractive molds?

asked by prandial over 1 year ago
Monita_photo

Where do you live? In Manhattan there's a wonderful store called NY Cake (http://www.nycake.com... might inspire you. You can order online. Also: sur la table is a good source

To add to Monita's tips, Williams-Sonoma. Any department stores that have large housewares departments. If you'd like to see lots of different patterns, go to Replacements.com and type "ramekin" in the search box. You'll get many pages of results, lots of different patterns. For durability, colors and craftsmanship (attractive, but I wouldn't call it a "delicate" feel), you might want to look at Nicholas Mosse. Everything is handmade in Ireland but there are many U.S. distributors on the web. I've had some of their pieces for a long time and they hold up beautifully - oven or microwave.

Photo_squirrel

check out jbprince.com