🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Spiced Leg of Lamb on the Grill

I have a question about the recipe "Spiced Leg of Lamb on the Grill" from asabnis. 4 Lbs. of meat for 4-6 people seems like a lot, at least for us. Is the leg of lamb 4 lbs. prior to de-boning?

asked by Summer of Eggplant over 2 years ago

From the recipe it appears to be 4ibs boneless lamb. It says serves 4-6; 6 is probably more like it

Personally I never serve more than a half pound of meat per person. i would eat about 4 ounces per meal myself. also, I like to have at least one simple hors d'oeuvre, one substantial veggie and a big salad with every meal so a giant slab of meat is too much unless i am entertaining 20 year olds (or if i really want to have lots of leftovers - nothing wrong with that!) Just adjust the portion size depending on your level of carniverousness,

Lloreen I agree, I was going to say, 4lbs. would serve about 10 around here. Just making sure I'm not missing anything.