All questions

Substitute for shallow roasting pan, cooking large chicken wings

asked by Jams24 about 2 years ago
3 answers 3028 views

Monita is a Recipe Tester for Food52

added about 2 years ago

Do you he a half sheet tray like you would cook cookies on? That would work


HalfPint is a trusted home cook.

added about 2 years ago

I would also add that the sheet tray should be rimmed.

Or use a rectangular cake pan. I've even used the round cake pans and pie pans in a pinch.

added about 2 years ago

Use a rimmed sheet pan(like 1/2 inch rim) should be fine to use.