🔎

• 4

• 731

• See other questions tagged:
    • cake

Where can i seal my cake

I make vanilla cake with gnash covered with fondant It test so Delicious but the problem where can i seal my cake

118514_where_can_i_seal_my_cake_
jsdunbar added about 1 year ago

Your cake looks lovely. I live in Calgary, Alberta. Where are you? If you are near Calgary there are several markets where you might be able to sell your cakes or you could get a write-up in a local paper that would get business going.

ghufran added about 1 year ago

Thank you for your comment
I live in columbus ohio and i don't know how can i start my own work

Check with your local department of public health to first find out what laws govern home-prepared foods for sale.

P1291120
SeaJambon added about 1 year ago
Voted the Best Answer!

Agree with Cynthia. In our area (Seattle) the local public health also covers Farmers Markets, so you can't sell there if you don't have their approval. The same rules would apply if you were selling to individual customers (retail) a whole different set of rules (through the State) would apply if selling wholesale. You might go to a local Farmers Market or other location where you would like to sell, and ask similar vendors what rules apply to them. Also, don't know about your location, but here each of the relevant governmentals have good websites explaining the relevant rules.