I recently made a nutella-frozen banana-chocolate icepop in my purchased ice pop molds. I froze them overnight, and when it came time to take them out....only the stick gave. I rinsed the ice pop containers in warm water as I've done when I've made water-based icepops, but found the whole concoction started melting immediately. Does anyone have any suggests on how to produce an in-tact, non-water based icepop so it yields the beautiful pressed lines from the molds?
Thanks for signing up!
Connect with us to get more Food52!
Sign up for our useful, inspired emails and we'll give you everything you need to eat and live better—including recipes, how-tos, and exclusives and great gift ideas from our kitchen and home shop.