🔎

• 3

• 3231

A question about a recipe: Spicy Sesame Pork Soup with Noodles

I have a question about the recipe "Spicy Sesame Pork Soup with Noodles" from gingerroot. Im cooking this Friday - Sunday. I made the mistake of telling people. Now my head count has grown to 9-10. How would you modify this recipe to accommodate the additional hungry bellies?

Food52_02-19-13-9924
Open-uri20131113-3249-864mh0
Image
Regine added 5 months ago

Sorry but you nits at the very least DOUBLE the recipe. LOL. And even that may not be enough since I find that servings oftentimes are overestimated. Recipe says 4-6 servings and u will have around 9 guests. I would also have some good crusty bread or sometime of the sort.

Image
Regine added 5 months ago

Image
Regine added 5 months ago

Need to nist. Sorry