🔔
🔎

A question about a recipe: Spicy Sesame Pork Soup with Noodles

Food52_02-19-13-9924

I have a question about the recipe "Spicy Sesame Pork Soup with Noodles" from gingerroot. Im cooking this Friday - Sunday. I made the mistake of telling people. Now my head count has grown to 9-10. How would you modify this recipe to accommodate the additional hungry bellies?

asked by Scott Stewart 12 months ago
Image

Sorry but you nits at the very least DOUBLE the recipe. LOL. And even that may not be enough since I find that servings oftentimes are overestimated. Recipe says 4-6 servings and u will have around 9 guests. I would also have some good crusty bread or sometime of the sort.

Image

Image

Need to nist. Sorry