A question about a recipe: Spicy Sesame Pork Soup with Noodles

Food52_02-19-13-9924

I have a question about the recipe "Spicy Sesame Pork Soup with Noodles" from gingerroot. Im cooking this Friday - Sunday. I made the mistake of telling people. Now my head count has grown to 9-10. How would you modify this recipe to accommodate the additional hungry bellies?

asked by Scott Stewart 9 months ago
Image

Sorry but you nits at the very least DOUBLE the recipe. LOL. And even that may not be enough since I find that servings oftentimes are overestimated. Recipe says 4-6 servings and u will have around 9 guests. I would also have some good crusty bread or sometime of the sort.

Image

Image

Need to nist. Sorry