Any favorite bread machine recipes?

Ideally I'd like to do white bread or italian, but so far I haven't found anything I've loved....

asked by BetsyN 9 months ago

I make pizza dough in mine all the time. 3 cups bread flour, 1 tsp yeast, 1 tsp salt, 2tsp sugar, 1 tablespoon Olive Oil, and 1 cup warm water.
That will make two crusts and is much better when left overnight in the 'fridge.
Just be sure to set your machine to kneed only initial mix, rise and punch down.

Also for dough you mix in the machine that needs a long rise before baking--I grab some of extra plastic bags from the produce section at the supermarket; They're the perfect size and saves space while your proofing the dough.

Waffle3

Can you provide some clues as to why you've not been satisfied with your attempts so far? "A problem defined is a problem solved." Or at least headed in the right direction…

Everything I've made so far has been just kind of ordinary. I was just looking for some suggestions.