I signed up to join Food 52 blog a couple of years ago. but I never get anyemails or alerts from this site. Why has this happened. I tried re signing

I signed up to join Food 52 blog a couple of years ago. but I never get any emails or alerts from this site. Why has this happened. I tried to re sign up, but they said my email was already in use. Yes it is mine but I an not ever notified? Can anyone help. Please I do like the blog a lot and would like to hear from it.What is a tag??

asked by Jesse Irish 7 months ago
Miglore

Nothing from Food52 is ever in my spam folder, which I check everyday, so that is not the problem with your site sending emails to my site. Can you fix it.

Img00019-20100929-0432_1_

I haven't received any emails or alerts since the site updated its website 2 years ago. I did try emailing the editor many moons ago but never heard back. However, I do get the provisions emails like clock-work.

From Our Friends
powered by ZergNet