🔎

National Peanut Butter day

Anyone else celebrating National Peanut Butter Day? January 24 :) If so, how will you?

Image
jmburns added 3 months ago

With homemade "Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies". My Favorite Cookie.

Bigpan
bigpan added 3 months ago

I guess I celebrate it every other day with toast and bannana and peanut butter for breakfast. Can't beat PB&J sandwiches for lunch. Homemade chocolate cups with peanut butter (not the commercial ones that are filled with sugar and cheap chocolate) is a good anytime snack.

Trena added 3 months ago

I made graham crackers with peanut butter and chocolate chips!

TobiT added 3 months ago

Seeing all of the previous answers made me want to run to the kitchen, pull out the jar of crunchy PB, grab a big spoon and enjoy a big scoop! Something so satisfying about a big spoonful of PB. (Although all of those previous recipe ideas sounded great, too. I just craved some instant PB gratification!)

Img00019-20100929-0432_1_
sexyLAMBCHOPx added 3 months ago

I've been really wanting to try these: http://food52.com/recipes...

Trena added 3 months ago

sexyLAMBCHOPx - is there anything better than peanut butter AND chocolate. Thanks for reminding me to make this recipe. I've had it in my saved file for a while now. I'm going to make it sooner rather than later. Thanks for the reminder!

Img00019-20100929-0432_1_
sexyLAMBCHOPx added 3 months ago

Love peanut butter (commercial style) and chocolate. Can't see how this wouldn't be amazing for someone who enjoys the combo. Good weekend to try!