🔎

• 4

• 1379

Slow cooking a boneless pork shoulder with some onions, green peppers and jalapeno - what should I do with it for dinner?

18173_458838245592_877620592_10791885_4734636_n

Merrill's pork tacos!

JudyH added about 3 years ago

After it's cooked, cut the pork into cubes if you haven't already, and brown in a hot oven to make carnitas. Reduce your cooking liquid to serve with it. Serve with slaw made with an oil, vinegar, cumin and cilantro dressing and corn tortillas.

Best_africa_093
lbcashmanRD added about 3 years ago

you could throw some red potatoes in the pot in the last hour and just have a meal finished. If you want to get fancier I like JudyH's idea OR you could go a bit korean-esque with lettuce cups (since meat so rich) and fresh cilantro/lime with reduced braising liquid as sauce. Enjoy!

With_ab
JessicaBakes added about 3 years ago

cooking pork shoulder with a couple tablespoons of smoked paprika and about a tsp of fennel seeds makes for something that tastes a lot like pepperoni...but more delicious and tender!