Can anyone recommend some favorite Passover recipes? I'm hosting 14 this year. Could use a flavorful brisket or sephardic recipes

recipes for a slow cooker would be great, but not required

asked by COOKINGINSPITE over 4 years ago

I really like this recipe (Lipton onion soup and all), but I suggest cutting back on teh brown sugar and honey a bit--it's quite sweet. But delicious! (You just reminded me that i have some leftover in my freezer--dinner tonight!)

I sometimes make the tried and true Silver Palate Chicken Marbella. If you don't have the cookbook it's easily found with google (not necessarily the recipe search function...) It's not a particularly Passover dish, but I make it sometimes because everyone likes it and the recipe is scaled for a crowd. Most tagines would work as well.

This is the best brisket ever... and my grandmother's sponge cake is to die for...
Food and Wine magazine has some good recipes for Passover this month as does Epicurious by the fantastic Mark Bittman Lamb is also a good choice too.