🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

How to reorder ingredients in a new recipe

I am doing as told, draging the handles on the left to reorder ingredients, but it does not work

asked by nogaga over 3 years ago
Miglore

Kristen is the Executive Editor of Food52

Sorry about that! Which internet browser and operating system (Mac/PC) are you using?

And what exactly is happening? Are you unable to move them at all, do they move but not stay, etc. Thanks!

Port2

Hi Kristen, thanks for your help. I'm on a PC. They don't move at all.

Miglore

I'm guessing you're using Internet Explorer then? I'll pass this along to our tech team to look into. Thanks for letting us know!

Miglore

We just tested this out on a PC, in both Internet Explorer (IE) and Firefox, and it worked okay. The only thing we can think of is that your security settings might be set really high so that javascript is disabled.

2 options: You can look around in your Privacy settings and try to enable javascript. OR, if you're using IE, you can try downloading Firefox -- it's a great, dependable browser (and it's free): http://www.mozilla.com...