🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

A question about a recipe: Zucchini Ribbon Quiche with Roasted Grape Tomatoes

Zucquichewhole

I'm having friends over for brunch & we'll be taking a hike before we eat. I would love to prepare this in advance in the Springform Pan & stick it in the fridge until we get back (about 2-1/2 hours later). Then bake it. Is this asking too much of the Springform Pan & The Zucchini sides?

036

I would worry about leakage - I would prep everything and store it in something other than the springform - then just pour and bake when you get home!!!

Monkeys

If you want the zucchini to really be on the sides then I think you have to bake it right away. If it sits, the egg will really seep through and you'll get a more eggy side. It will probably taste fine though. You could also consider baking it beforehand. Then, when you get back rewarm it in a hot oven until it is warmed through.

Phoenix

Great advice from both of you. Due to the zucchini sides, I like the bake ahead idea. Sometimes I just need people to tell me what I already know (but wish wasn't true). Thanks for being the voices of sense. ;-)