🔎

• 9

• 553

so is this weeks contest theme going to be green beans.. or serrano ham??

Dsc_0122.nef-1
Lorigoldsby
lorigoldsby added almost 3 years ago

i think it's going to be "jello shots"! You know, they may be just so excited about trying all of the adult drink versions that it may just take a while to get back to reality (and those of us waiting breathlessly for the next contest theme!)

Dsc_0122.nef-1
Panfusine added almost 3 years ago

LOL...That would be fun!! But seriously, the last two themes, aioli & fountain drinks were preceded by recipes for exactly those.. the preserved lemon aioli & the 3 seltzer dinks respectively!

Dsc_0122.nef-1
Panfusine added almost 3 years ago

its probably going to be your best fruit & veggie salad...

Lorigoldsby
lorigoldsby added almost 3 years ago

you may have something there

Me.pie.cookbooks
Angela @ the well-worn apron added almost 3 years ago

I'd vote for green beans but adding summer fruits to your greens would be fun too.

Dsc_0122.nef-1
Panfusine added almost 3 years ago

oh well, I was wrong!! but the contest theme is something even better, STREET FOOD!! YAAY!

Scan0004
susan g added almost 3 years ago

The logical follow up to the adult drinks would be "Your favorite liver detox" -- but I think the "Spring vegetables" theme covers that -- all those dandelion greens. Follow with my turmeric tea...

Dsc_0122.nef-1
Panfusine added almost 3 years ago

nope I guess the trend is there IS no such thing as too much of a good thing.. BOOZE & Street food, can't top that!
Gathering food52 fanatics for a streetside potluck in NYC would be the next logical thing!! Any sponsors??

Lorigoldsby
lorigoldsby added almost 3 years ago

Squash_salad this one is for you and gingerroot, who helped me figure out what to do with the pretty pickled lotus root. Sorry your theme idea wasn't correct.