🔎

I accidentally got smoked ricotta instead of regular - any ideas on what to pair with it?

Miglore

Kristen is the Senior Editor of Food52

@EasyGourmet on Twitter said:
"I make smoked salmon rolls stuffed with smoked ricotta served with fresh mango salsa and fine brioche crostini"

036

it makes an awesome grilled pizza, or a panini, or just eat it with some salty meat, chutney, jam, fruit, olives, wine ... you get the idea. In the winter I use smoky cheeses in mac n cheese too

Gator_cake

I've had an awesome cornmeal crust pizza that uses smoked ricotta, fresh sweet corn, balsamic marinated roasted red onions, & chives as toppings. It's super delish.

Laura@howtocookgoodfood added almost 3 years ago

It would add another dimension to any sort of baked tart maybe with some slow roast tomatoes to balance the richness of it....

Junechamp

I love making Eggplant Pizzas with the eggplant slice as the "crust." Add a spoonful of good tomato sauce and a slice of cheese. Smoked ricotta would be heavenly on that.

Photo_9
spuntino added almost 3 years ago

Make cavatelli!! (Maybe not with these accompaniments, but make it! so good!)

http://www.tastespotting...

Kay_at_lake
Kayb added almost 3 years ago

I like it crumbled on any salad where you'd use goat cheese, or feta.