🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

A question about a recipe: Amped Up Adobo

Amped-adobo

I have a question about step 1 on the recipe "Amped Up Adobo " from hardlikearmour. It says:

"Using kitchen shears remove stems from chiles, and cut down one side of each chile. Open chiles and remove seeds. Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Heat the chiles until softened and just beginning to change color - turning several times to prevent burning. You will need to do this in batches. Place the toasted chiles in a medium sauce pan."

I can't wait to try this, but I wasn't sure if you toast the dried chipotle chiles along with the two fresh chiles.

asked by pamelalee over 3 years ago
036

All of the chilis are dried in the recipe ... so that is what you are toasting in the skillet!

Gator_cake

thanks, aargersi. I just edited the recipe to reflect that all of the chiles are dried. Sorry for the confusion.