punchfork

I recently learned about punchfork from gothamgal. It seems as though, as opposed to a google search, punchfork actually draws from what I would consider to be some of the better recipe blogs i.e. smitten kitchen, 101 cookbooks, serious eats, martha stewart, food52 (though sadly not as prevalent), etc. In light of Amanda's post about google recipe searches, I was wondering whether others have used punchfork and what folks think of it. I'd be interested in what Amanda thinks as well.

asked by ATG117 almost 3 years ago
Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

I haven't used it that much yet, but like it a lot so far. We were in touch with them this week about our recipe content, so hopefully we'll be a greater presence on the site soon. Looking forward to hearing others' thoughts, as well.

I've been using Punchfork since it went live.

What I like about the site is that it just seems to know what I'm looking for when searching for recipes based on ingredients.

It gives me an easy way to find the perfect recipe along with a visual of what it will look like when prepared and lets me fav or print it immediately.