Havent seen the recipe that you're referring to, but baked alaskas in general...I don't think that would be an option.... Best case would be to make the cake base of the Alaska, buy ice cream locally, and then make the meringue at the venue, it needs to be made literally just before serving, otherwise it'll melt.

How_to_make_a_custard_part_1
Shuna Lydon

Shuna is a pastry chef in New York City and author of the acclaimed blog Eggbeater.

Ice cream can be transported if you have access to dry ice. You should know how to handle dry ice and make sure the Baked Alaska's exterior does not come into contact with the dry ice directly. I would either frost the BA with the meringue and then transport it [and torch the meringue on site, before eating/serving] or transport it unfrosted & frost/finish it on site.

Dry ice is tricky and even dangerous-- make sure to use all precautions when handling it!

Coconut-panna-cotta-small-for-web

As others have said, I don't think this will transport well. The raspberry parfait is softer than ice cream and would not hold up. I hope you have an opportunity to try it another time!