Milk Steamer Reccommendation

I'd like to purchase a milk steamer/foamer to make my milk for a latte or cappuccino. I've looked on the internet and found a few that do this, but wondered if anyone has experience with any particular brand. I am using a stovetop espresso pot, which I love but want to add the steam milk once I pour the coffee.

asked by Francescap almost 4 years ago

I swear by a "Bonjour Caffé Froth" (two ffs), which looks like a very tall, narrow French press, and works much the same way. Pour in a quarter cup of milk, plunge the frother up and down a few times, and microwave for 30 seconds. Thick clouds of steaming hot milk. Bodum makes a similar model, but the Bonjour has a neat little rubber base for kitchen klutzes like me.

This could be a budget buster, but I love my Nespresso Aeroccino Plus. You pour the milk in, turn it on, and in seconds you have steamed milk for latte or steamed milk with foam for cappuccino.

When I inquired awhile back on an espresso machine, someone highly recommended an electric milk warmer/frother by Capresso. I've never used it, but I'm tempted to purchase one. Here's the link: