🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

Editors (or Community) Picks links

Getting to the newest Community Picks for a given contest--the link takes me to a general page with lots of recent featured recipes, not necessarily contest-related. But to get to the latest E.P'S I have to go up to "contests" in the heading and click around....will there be a direct link eventually?

asked by creamtea about 3 years ago
Meg_b_f52

I found the posts through the recent blog entries www.food52.com/blog that way you can go right to the contest you are interest in.

Chris_in_oslo

This has been a problem for me too. I thought I'd figured it out by going through "Contests," but I just tested it again, and it didn't work.

Unfortunately, there is no tab for the blog, so if a user didn't know that's where the list was, well, you get my drift. I recently went to the Contests page, and the current list was there.

Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

We're working on this -- stay tuned!