The new site is neither relaxing nor joyful to use. How do I access all of a cooks recipes? How do I find the names you previously featured?

I have found some great recipes on Food 52. Specific cooks have submitted recipes. I have loved. When looking for something else new to try I often plugged in their name to try another of their recipes. I am having trouble sorting recipe using the new site search feature. The old shop feature introduced me to some great sources. How do I find them on your new site?

asked by XXX XXXX almost 3 years ago
Image

You can find the cooks you like in the upper right hand corner of the home page. Type the name into "enter search term" and in the box next to it, place your cursor on the drop down arrow and select cooks. Then you can find all that person's recipes. (But be warned--the page loads slowly, something I know they are working on.)

It seems as if the old shop has disappeared. I miss those resources, too, especially now that I'm thinking about the holidays. The only shopping seems to be the sponsored offers.

Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

For now, we don't have shop, but all of the offers in our new shop section come from food producers and stores that were in the old shop. We hand select and curate the offers we're featuring -- we dream them up and work with the shops and artisans to come up with a fun offer for you!

Add your answer here

When I try to find cooks using the upper right search, all I get is the very top of the cook's page (photo, name and the few lines after it, and a photo of the latest recipe. The rest of the page consists of the dark purple section at the very bottom of the home page.

Buddhacat

I just checked your cook's page, Boulangere, and I had to hit View my 72 recipes (bold type) underneath your name. It took awhile to load, and I do see your wonderful recipes.

Experiencing a bit of insomnia here in Big Sky Country. You are as kind as always, SKK, but when I enter SKK into the upper right field and search on Cooks from the pulldown menu, I unfortunately get what I described above. I'm using Safari on a Mac.