Can't post to contest

Evil IT Bug is keeping me from entering the contest. When I click on the "Add a Recipe" button (available only under "recipes" not from the contest page) I get the screen asking me to sign up or log on. Now it already shows me as "lorigoldsby" in the upper left corner, but after a couple of clicks, I did try to log in again...no dice. I then logged out, logged back in, and still it wants me to log in again. sorry to be the bearer of bad news...hope you can easily fix.

asked by lorigoldsby almost 3 years ago
Alex_september_015

Lori, Thanks for letting us know. We are looking into this now. We thought log in issues had been mostly resolved, so we appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Hi Lori, in the mean time try clicking on "My Recipes" in the upper right corner then edit one of the recipes you added to the site and submit it to the contest.

Lorigoldsby

That is what I did and it worked! I always feel so badly when we complain--you know I'm a huge fan--just excited to be "back among the cooking"!

Hi Lori, Glad to hear it worked for you, we know there is some rough edges with the "Enter Contest" button and we will get to it soon.