🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

Do you give any Nutritional information with your recipes? If so, where do I find that? Thank you! PF

asked by Pauline FitzPatrick almost 3 years ago
Miglore

Kristen is the Executive Editor of Food52

Hi Pauline, we don't provide nutritional information with our recipes -- Amanda & Merrill are big fans of enjoying all types of food in moderation. However, if you have specific dietary requirements, we have gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan categories, and you can search our recipes for descriptions like "nut-free" or "sugar-free". Welcome! Hope you enjoy what you find here.

Thank you for your prompt response Kristen! I am pre diabetic and definitely need the nutirtional information.
I'll continue to enjoy the website and maybe I'll luck out with a few recipes that I know might be within my perameters.

Img00019-20100929-0432_1_

Pauline, there are websites that allow you to plug in recipes to find out the nutritional information. Although, I don't know the web address off-hand, google nutritional information for recipes and I'm sure you will find plenty of site choices. Bookmark it, and always know the nutritional information to keep you in the know.