If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My husband really likes this recipe. A real "stick to your ribs" meal. - Georgia
Serves 4 to 8
- 1- 9" unbaked pie shell
- 6 strps bacon, cooked crisp, crumble and set aside
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 1-1/2 cups grated natural Swiss cheese (6 oz.) or Gruyre
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 1 medium potato, cut to 1/4 to 1/2 inch cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1-10 ounces box frozen chopped spinach, very well drained
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups Half & Half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Rosemary
- 2 tablespoons Sour Cream
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmessan Cheece
- In pan bacon was cooked in, drain off all but one tablespoon of bacon drippings. Cook onion and potatoes until soft. Add ham and mushrooms and heat through, remove from heat.
- Mix together in a large bowl, 2 tablespoons flour, 4 eggs, 2 cups Half & Half, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, 1/2 teaspoon Rosemary, mix well. Add the grated cheese, bacon, ham, onion, potatoes, mushrooms, grated Parmessan cheese, sour cream and well drained chopped spinach. (Drain spinach by squeezing it very well with your hands.) Mix all ingredients well and pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 350º for 40 to 45 minutes, or until puffed and brown. Cool 30 minutes before cutting into 8 wedges.
How to Judge a Person by Their Ice Cream Choice
Are you a King Cone or a Klondike Bar?
Choose your ice cream wisely.
Brown butter Nutella skillet cookie.
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.