If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was inspired by a love for ricotta and the sweet crunch of sugar snap peas. It is incredibly simple and packed with fresh flavor. - MEW
- 1/3 cup fresh ricotta
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 sugar snap peas
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Drizzle Meyer lemon olive oil
- Combine ricotta and lemon zest in a shallow bowl.
- Top with sugar snap peas and scatter mint over top.
- Finish with a pinch each of salt and pepper and drizzle with Meyer lemon olive oil.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Fresh Ricotta
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.