If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I use 1 cup All Purpose Flour and 1 cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour - You can use 2 cups AP flour.
I use 1/2 cup date sugar. You can use 1 cup white total or 1/2 cup brown sugar. If you don't use date sugar, reduce amount of liquid by 2Tbsp. Date sugar tends to dry things out a bit.
Serves a crowd
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegan cane sugar
- 1/2 cup date sugar
- 1/2 cup earth balance margarine softened
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. Non dairy milk with 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. With cooking spray or margarine, coat 9"9" baking dish or individual loaf pans.
- Whisk together non dairy milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside.
- Whisk together flours, baking soda and salt.
- Cream margarine and sugars. Add non dairy milk, bananas and vanilla.
- Add wet to dry ingredients.
- Spread evenly in baking pan or individual muffin pans.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.