Author Notes: This is a hearty and delicious side dish. The dressing is amazing and can be used on a myriad of things ranging from kale, broccoli or a warm bean or grain salad.
Adapted from Tal Ronnen - Green Bean and Fingerling Potato Salad with miso dressing
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 3 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 shallot, small dice
- 1 medium-large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon water or veggie stock
- 1/2 cup canola or veggie oil
- 1/2 bunch parsley, minced for garnish
- 1.5 pounds red potatoes, boiled until fork tender, about 15-20 minutes
- 1 bunch kale, leaves removed from stems and ripped into bite size pieces. blanched and shocked and all excess water removed
- 8 ounces green beans, blanch and shocked
- Place miso paste, brown rice vinegar, agave nectar, sea salt, pepper, shallot, garlic clove, mustard and garlic, water/veggie stock in a blender. Pulse to combine. While motor is running pour oil in a thin stream through the feed tube until combined.
- Place kale, green beans and potatoes in a large bowl, Pour in vinaigrette and toss to coat. Add parsley, combine.