If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the sauce my grandmother always made to go with Easter ham. She served simple fresh grated horseradish for those that like more of a bite. It also goes nicely with prime rib or salmon. - familydinners
- 6 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the horseradish, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Chill thoroughly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish
Each Peach Pear Plum
Poetry for your market basket.
Poems for your fridge.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.