If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the sauce my grandmother always made to go with Easter ham. She served simple fresh grated horseradish for those that like more of a bite. It also goes nicely with prime rib or salmon. - familydinners
- 6 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the horseradish, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Chill thoroughly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.