If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was inspired by an old episode of Tyler Florence's cooking show. I just love how the horseradish compliments the other ingredients. It adds such a nice layer to an already wonderful recipe. Enjoy these with a juicy steak, a side of roasted asparagus and nicely toasted slices of a french baguette. —Table9
- 2 pounds Red Potatoes, Halved with Skin On
- 3 tablespoons Sour Cream
- 5 Sage Leaves
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Prepared Horseradish
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 3 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- In a large pot, add red potatoes and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
- In a small saucepan, melt better. Add sage leaves and cook over medium-high heat until butter starts to turn brown. Remove from heat immediately and remove large sage leaves from butter.
- Pour browned sage butter and mash potatoes with a masher or large spoon. Add sour cream, horseradish, heavy cream, pepper and remaining salt to potatoes. Mix to combine. Add cooking water or more heavy cream if potatoes seem dry.
- Serve with a garnish of sage leaves.
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
No-bake desserts are cool.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
The freedom to snack.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.