If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A tale of leftover steak. —KitchenThymes
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 pieces wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons herbed butter
- 1 cup arugula
- 6 ounces left over steak, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Over medium heat, add the two tablespoons of olive oil to a medium pan. Add in the sliced onions, salt and pepper to taste and continue stirring until the onions are rich and caramelized, about 20 minutes. Remove the onions from the pan, and set them aside.
- Toast four sliced of bread to your desired darkness. Once the toast is done, slather one side of all four pieces with the herbed butter.
- In the same pan that you used for the onions, drop in the steak over medium high heat and toss continuously until the steak is warmed through.
- Assemble the sandwich starting with the steak, followed by the onions and arugula.
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
The invincible beer can chicken.
Know (and shop) the basics.
How to line a baking pan.
The chicest apron around.