Author Notes: I broiled these chicken thighs in my oven, but it could also be grilled. I llike to serve this with french lentils. - Holly
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon vermouth
- 1/8 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, picked and chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 dashes kosher salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper
- 4 chicken thighs, bone in and skin on
- Mix together the shallots, vermouth, dijon mustard, thyme,honey, orange juice, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Loosen the skin on the chicken thighs and pour the marinade over the chicken. Let marinade for at least 4 hours, but really turns out well if it marniades all day.
- Broil in oven for 25 minutes, turning the chicken once. The chicken can also be grilled.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken with Mustard