If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I broiled these chicken thighs in my oven, but it could also be grilled. I llike to serve this with french lentils. - Holly
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon vermouth
- 1/8 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, picked and chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 dashes kosher salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper
- 4 chicken thighs, bone in and skin on
- Mix together the shallots, vermouth, dijon mustard, thyme,honey, orange juice, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Loosen the skin on the chicken thighs and pour the marinade over the chicken. Let marinade for at least 4 hours, but really turns out well if it marniades all day.
- Broil in oven for 25 minutes, turning the chicken once. The chicken can also be grilled.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken with Mustard
Don't Wine About It
What we learned while wine tasting.
Wine tasting takeaways.
Lettuce love vegetables.
Winner: Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad.
The Daily Grind
Bold and brewtiful coffee.