If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Trust me. —clintonhillbilly
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce agave nectar
- 1 1/2 ounces silver tequila
- 1/3 serrano pepper with its seeds
- In a cocktail shaker, combine tequila and serrano pepper and muddle to release the chile's heat and flavor.
- Prepare a glass by rubbing a little lime on the rim and dipping it into a plate of salt to make a salt rim. Fill the glass with ice.
- Shake cocktail shaker until your hand is very cold, then pour (through strainer) into glass.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).