If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe comes from a few additions and alterations to a simple one-bowl cake found in a vintage cookbook. It uses lavender sugar - 1 tablespoon ground lavender buds + 1 cup of white sugar. —LYKLauren
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup lavender sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, lavender sugar, and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine vinegar and baking soda then add the yogurt, lemon zest and butter.
- Slowly incorporate the dry into the wet ingredients. Rinse your blueberries and gently fold them into the batter.
- Pour into a square cake pan and bake 35-38 minutes.
- Let cool and top with powdered sugar.
Have Your Campari—and Eat It, Too
Granita is really, really great
Spike your granita with campari.
These snacks are independent.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
49 new dinnerware pieces.
A handy saucepan.