If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was just something that evolved, we like mushrooms, we like scrambled eggs, it was a marriage made in heaven. - janenov46
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces can mushrooms, drained
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- Melt butter in a fry pan, add onions and saute until translucent. Add mushrooms and saute 2 minutes more.
- In a bowl combine beaten eggs, chives, milk and seasonings, whip to combine.
- Pour egg mixture over onion mixture, and stir until eggs are soft set. We like these served with toasted bagels, cream cheese, and sliced campanari tomatoes, seasoned with salt and pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.