If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Masala, a mixture of many spices in Indian cooking.
- Cooking-oil spray
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly with little salt and pepper
- 1 meduim sized chopped Onion
- ½ teaspoons finely chopped fresh green chili
- 2tsp chopped Mushroom
- ½ tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Chili powder
- Spray medium frying pan with cooking oil;
- cook egg over medium heat, swirling pan to make an omelette.
- Heat the oil in small wok and add onion ,mushroom and green chili fry for a few seconds over a medium flame.
- Add the chili ,turmeric , coriander and salt sauté for few second.
- Spread omelette with the masala mixture.
- Roll omelette to enclose filling.
- Serve hot.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms
Made in Milwaukee
What to eat, see, and do (hint: there's a lot of beer)
Made in Milwaukee.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Churros: the free-form, fast donut.
The chicest apron around.