If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a combination of my favorite springtime vegetables with bowtie pasta. —Louisa
Makes a lot
- 1 pound Bowtie pasta
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed and sliced into 2" pieces
- 1/2 + pounds sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 pound fresh blanched English peas (or frozen)
- Zest from a lemon
- parmesan cheese
- Saute the asparagus and mushrooms in butter while water boils for pasta.
- Cook and drain pasta, saving some pasta water.
- Add pasta and peas to asparagus and mushrooms.
- Toss with lemon zest and freshly grated parmesan. Salt and pepper to taste. Add some pasta water if you like.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Vegetable Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms
A Fine Line
Prep your baking pan easily, no matter its size
How to line a baking pan.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Made in Milwaukee.
The chicest apron around.