If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a wonderfully easy recipe that tastes like you slaved all day to make. My husband has requested it on his deathbed. It is that good... —Popartpooch
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 tablespoons instant Espresso granules
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate Pots de Crème Heat cream just to a simmer in a small saucepan. Pour into a blender with chocolate, espresso granules, bourbon, eggs. Blend at high speed for 3 minutes. Pour into 6-6 oz. ramekins or tea cups. Chill at least 4 hrs. Top with whipped cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Squid or Octopus Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.