If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a wonderfully easy recipe that tastes like you slaved all day to make. My husband has requested it on his deathbed. It is that good... - Popartpooch
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 tablespoons instant Espresso granules
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate Pots de Crème Heat cream just to a simmer in a small saucepan. Pour into a blender with chocolate, espresso granules, bourbon, eggs. Blend at high speed for 3 minutes. Pour into 6-6 oz. ramekins or tea cups. Chill at least 4 hrs. Top with whipped cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Squid or Octopus Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.