If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Martini purists will sniff that the only resemblance this drink has to a classic martini is that it uses vodka and is served in a cocktail glass (which is good enough for me). Plus, it gave me an excuse to make another batch of Meyer Lemon-infused Vodka from my Muddied Meyer Martini recipe! Woohoo!! - wssmom
Meyer Lemon-infused Vodka
- 4-5 Meyer Lemons, cut into chunks
- A fifth of decent vodka
- Put lemons in a wide-mouthed jar with a lid, add vodka, and put in the refrigerator for a couple of days.Use leftovers to make Muddied Meyer Martinis or Blood Marys.
- 3 ounces cold espresso
- 3 ounces Meyer Lemon-infused vodka
- 2 ounces coffee liquor, such as Kahlua
- Simple syrup, to taste
- Strain vodka into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice, and add espresso and coffee liquor. Shake briskly for a few seconds, and taste. If it's not sweet enough for you, add a teaspoon or so of simple syrup. Shake again, strain into 2 chilled cocktail glasses, and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee
How to Judge a Person by Their Ice Cream Choice
Are you a King Cone or a Klondike Bar?
Choose your ice cream wisely.
Brown butter Nutella skillet cookie.
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.