If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: wonderful salad anytime of year —jwolfsthal
- 15 Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or other gentle vinegar
- .25 cups dried cherries, chopped
- .5 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 dash kosher salt, big
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- .5 cups chopped red onion
- clean the sprouts, cut off ends, cut in half and then chop very thin with flat end down.
- fluff (for lack of a better word) the sprouts and break up any large pieces
- add the other ingredients and toss. Serve cold or room temperature. stores well in the fridge.
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.