Author Notes: wonderful salad anytime of year - jwolfsthal
- 15 Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or other gentle vinegar
- .25 cups dried cherries, chopped
- .5 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 dash kosher salt, big
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- .5 cups chopped red onion
- clean the sprouts, cut off ends, cut in half and then chop very thin with flat end down.
- fluff (for lack of a better word) the sprouts and break up any large pieces
- add the other ingredients and toss. Serve cold or room temperature. stores well in the fridge.