If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 ounces unsalted butter, room tempeture
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 orange zest
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose unbleached flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups blueberry
- 2 tablespoons sugar in the raw
- 2 tablespoons sliced almond
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Prepare the muffin pan with paper liner.
- Zest orange into buttermilk, and add the vanilla extract.
- Cream the butter with sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Whisk all the dry ingredients together, add it to the butter mixture, alternate with buttermilk mixture.
- Carefully fold in blueberries.
- Scoop batter into prepared pan, sprinkle sugar in the raw and almond on top and bake 30-35 minutes, until golden brown.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You Want To Be Remembered For
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.